*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2603933-Drew-grows-Jared-into-a-large-bodybuilder-at-sc
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew grows Jared into a large bodybuilder at school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Drew grows Jared into a large bodybuilder at sc...

    by: scriptboy
Drew and Jared sat down on the couch at Jared’s house. Drew was always over anyway since the boys lived right next door from one another and they had known each other since Kindergarten. Drew and Jared were practically like brothers. It was no surprise that Drew was given this weird power, giving him complete control over Jared’s body, since he cared for Jared like he was his little brother.

The boys were just sitting there, next to each other, watching sports on ESPN while munching from a bowl of popcorn. At some point they watched a commercial for a gym, showing a few muscular guys on TV.

“Wow, dude… I guess this is the time of year to sign up for a gym membership, huh?” Jared sighed.

“You don’t need a gym membership!” Drew grinned. “You got me! I’m your gym!”

“Why? What do you mean?” Jared wondered as he filled his hand with popcorn and stuffed it down his throat.

“What do you need a gym for? Just let me grow your muscles, bro!” Drew smiled as he looked over at his buddy. “I got the power over your muscles, remember?”

“Uhh… Does it work on just one set of muscles? Or, all of them?” Jared wondered.

“We need to test it out! I don’t think it matters! I can manipulate anything on your body, bro! Look here!” Drew replied as he glanced over at his friend.

Just as he looked over, Jared felt his biceps inflate on his arms. His thin arms grew thicker and harder, until his triceps and his biceps formed big, hard, round bulged on his arms, between his shoulders and his elbows!

“Whoa! Hey! My… My arms just grew!!” Jared gasped, flexing his right arm, causing a big ball of muscle to swell up. “Look at this thing!”

“Ha ha ha! Check out your big arms, bro!” Drew just chuckled as Jared admired his thick biceps.

“Uhh… My arms feel kinda heavy! But… I’m feeling stronger at the same time!” Jared smiled as he made a fist and flexed.

“Do you want to keep that muscle or not?” Drew asked casually while eating more popcorn. “Or, should I take the muscle away?”

“Well… Tim Kirk keeps on picking on me at school! The big jerk! He keeps on stealing my lunch money!” Jared grumbled. “So… What should I do?”

“Oh! I got it! How about you have a big muscle growth spurt next time he picks on you?” Drew smiled.

“Ohhh wow! Tim’s gonna freak out!” Jared reasoned out loud.

“He will never bother you again!”

“Yeahhhh….” Jared grinned.

“Okay! It’s a deal! Keep the big biceps for now…. Until tomorrow morning! You’ll go to school looking normal! Bring an extra set of clothes to school! When Tim picks on you… I will make you GROW!”

“AWESOME!” Jared smiled as he gave Drew a high five.

SLAP!

“Auwww!” Drew cringed after Jared slapped his hand… HARD.

“Uhh…. Sorry, bro! I’m kinda… strong…”

“I forgot that your arms were still muscular…” Drew groaned, shaking the pain out of his hand…

The boys quietly planned their strategy for at school the following day, when the big boy named Tim would bully Jared again.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2603933-Drew-grows-Jared-into-a-large-bodybuilder-at-sc