*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2440952-Drew-comes-over-and-shrinks-him-back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew comes over and shrinks him back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Drew comes over and shrinks him back

    by: scriptboy
“Oh? He’s still asleep? Oh, no problem. I’ll wake him up! Thanks, Miss Julie!” Drew said as he walked up the stairs to Jared’s bedroom. From there, he turned the knob on the door, realizing that the doorknob was bent.

“Ohh, darn, did Jared do that?” he wondered, before he quietly opened the door.

When Drew walked in, he spotted Jared sleeping under the covers. He snuck up to the large figure, which was covered by the sheets and the big, heavy blanket, and he slowly pulled the blanket off from the large body, revealing a much bigger, muscular body than he was used to seeing from Jared.

“Dang….” Drew sighed. “He’s huge!”

“Uhhhh….” The large boy groaned as he felt the heavy blanket being pulled away.

“Rise and shine, sleepyhead!” Drew grinned.

“Ohhhh….” Jared yawned as he opened his eyes and rubbed them with his big, thick, muscular arms.

“Dang dude! Whatever happened to you? Did you work out in the gym last night?” Drew chuckled.

“Very funny, dude! Do you mind making me back to normal?” Jared growled. “I’m so big now, I can’t fit into any of my clothes! Not just that, I smashed a glass and I ripped the bathroom door off the hinges!”

“But… You look GOOD with big muscles!” Drew argued. “Besides, I can make your clothes fit you!”

“But…. Can you just shrink me back for now? And grow me back later?” Jared pleaded.

“Alright! Stand up!” Drew ordered.

Jared stood up and faced Drew. Of course, Jared looked VERY muscular, even though he was a bit out of proportion.

Very slowly, Jared’s muscles started to dwindle down in size. His pecs flattened out, his arms became thinner, and his legs shortened out again. His chest became flat and then, losing his huge pecs and abs. Within moments, Jared reverted back to a very average looking teenage boy with no muscular features at all.

“Gosh, it’s nice to be NORMAL for a change!” Jared smiled, as he examined his thin arms and legs. Jared was actually very skinny.

“Don’t get used to this, dude. I think you look too…. Plain! Ugh!” Drew sighed. “You NEED more muscle on your bones!”

Then, the boys decided to go out, where Drew was planning on growing Jared again later!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2440952-Drew-comes-over-and-shrinks-him-back