*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2750265-Drew-forgets-about-Jared-until-the-alien-spirit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew forgets about Jared until the alien spirit visits him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Drew forgets about Jared until the alien spirit...

    by: scriptboy
Drew was about to go out with Jared when his cell phone rang. It was Drew’s mom.

“Drew? I just got a text message from your counselor at school, reminding me to ask you about your project for the history fair? That is due in two days!” his mom asked him.

“History Fair? Ohhh crap…. I forgot all about that! I was gonna go to the mall with Jared!” Drew mumbled.

“DREW! Get back to the house right NOW, young man! You need to do your homework! You are NOT going anywhere until your project is finished!” his mom shouted.

“Aww, dude… I’m gonna be stuck the next two days doing homework…. See ya, buddy…” Drew sighed, as he left Jared’s room.

The following two days, Jared didn’t hear a peep out of Drew. His buddy was locked up in his room, stuck behind the computer, looking up historical information about wars, battles, pictures and famous rules, while putting together a big cardboard presentation for a history fair. It was a lot of work. Unfortunately, it took all his mind off Jared. After two days, Drew was exhausted and he was just resting in bed, when he finally dozed off.

Drew suddenly heard a sound in his room, which woke him up. When he opened his eyes, he saw a very bright light, which left a strange figure in his room once the light dimmed. It seemed like a figure of an old man wearing a long, brown robe with a rope around his waist.

“Whaah! Who are you? What are you doing here?” Drew mumbled.

“Oh, yes… let me change into a figure which is more relatable for a young man like yourself…” the old man said.

The old man suddenly shrunk down, changing and becoming younger as he gained more hair. He was shorter, as he gained muscle. His face became more youthful and handsome. He quickly changed into a teenage boy with blond hair and blue eyes, while still wearing a brown robe.

“I hope this is more pleasing to you, Drew…” the teen said. He sounded like a teenager, around the age of 15.

“Whoa! You’re a kid! How did you do that? Who are you? How is it you know my name?” Drew asked him.

“I’m the alien spirit who gave you those wonderful powers over your best friend, Jared…” the boy replied.

“OH! Aww, I’ve been so busy with my history project, I haven’t even had time for Jared during the past few days…” Drew sighed.

“It’s alright, Drew… That’s why I’m here…. To see how I can help… You haven’t grown his muscles in a couple of days, so I wanted to see how I can help you” the teen replied.

“Aww…. I bet he feels I’m ignoring him…” Drew sighed sadly.

“No… He knows you got your schoolwork to work on… All you need is a moment of your time to grow his muscles, you know that, right?” the boy smiled. “Look here, this is Jared now”

The teen waved his hand and a small hologram of Jared appeared, showing him standing in the kitchen, making a sandwich.

“That’s him! At his house!” Drew cheered. “That is amazing!”

“You can do that too, just wave your hand and you will always see exactly where Jared is and what he’s doing at that very moment…”

“Ohh…. So, now he’s eating a small sandwich?” Drew chuckled. “I feel like I’m spying on him!”

“You can spy all you want. Watch him all day long!” the teen giggled. “Day and night!”

“This is so cool!” Drew smiled as he continued to watch the hologram, which was a few feet from his face.

“Just wave your hand again to make it disappear. You can watch Jared from anywhere for as long as you wish!”

Drew just sighed.

“He just looks so… small…” Drew sighed.

“What muscles do you enjoy growing? You can make the hologram only show Jared’s muscles, by the way!”

The hologram changed and continued to show Jared, but in naked form, with his muscles in red highlights.

“Ahh, it’s showing me his muscles! How easy!” Drew smiled.

“You love to grow his muscles, don’t you?”

“Yeah, but I hope I’m not annoying him too much!” Drew replied.

“You’re not… He actually likes having his muscles grown, although he may not say it…”

“I like his pecs and his calves… Jared wears big muscles so well… The bigger the muscles, the better they look on him!” Drew grinned.

They watched as Jared sat down on the couch in his living room, but in the hologram, of course. Jared stretched out his legs before him, resting his feet on the table.

“So, what will it be? His pecs, his arms, his quads or his calves?” the boy asked Drew. “What do you feel like growing, first?”

“What? Right now?”

“Sure! Let’s put some muscle on him! Let’s blow him up!” the boy giggled. “I didn’t come over here for nothing! I want to see some muscle!”

“Aww…. Yeah! Jared needs some MUSCLE!” Drew grinned, rubbing his hands together. “Let’s grow his…”

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2750265-Drew-forgets-about-Jared-until-the-alien-spirit