*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2640022-They-go-to-a-pool-party-where-Drew-makes-Jared
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: They go to a pool party, where Drew makes Jared grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

They go to a pool party, where Drew makes Jared...

    by: scriptboy
Drew just smiled as he got up and glanced over at his best friend, who now looked completely normal, like he was never changed.

“Ugh…. I got some studying to do,dude…” Jared sighed. “Maybe we can hang out afterwards?”

“Sure. I’ll go home. I’ll text you later, okay?”

Drew left the house and went home. He lived right next door to Jared’s house, so the walk home was very short. As soon as Drew got back into his room, he got at his desk and he finished his homework assignments. Once he was done, he got on his bed. He started to wonder what Jared was doing.

Thanks to the fantastic powers that were given him, Drew had absolute control over Jared. As soon as he closed his eyes and began to think about his best friend, a vision came to him. Drew was suddenly able to “see” what Jared was seeing right that minute. He saw that Jared was reading from his history book and that he was studying a chapter about Christopher Columbus. Jared was taking notes and making them in his notebook. Drew saw everything that Jared was writing in his notebook. In fact, Drew could even hear Jared’s thoughts and he detected all his feelings.

Just then, Jared’s mother walked in the bedroom and she presented Jared with a small card.

“Hey, Jared. One of your friends, Andy, is having a pool party down the street! It starts in an hour. You want to go?” she asked her son.

Jared was about to say no, but Drew read what he was thinking before he said it.

“Jared should say…. ‘Sure, mom. That sounds like fun! I’d love to go to a pool party this afternoon!’” Drew thought.

“Sure, mom. That sounds like fun! I’d love to go to a pool party this afternoon!” Jared then replied.

Right after he said that, Jared almost wondered why he said that and what made him say that. He just wanted to stay home! What the heck?

“I’m so happy you’re spending more time outside with your friends and less time home alone at the computer! Great!” his mom smiled as she walked out of the room.

Jared just frowned. He felt as if something “foced” him to say that.

In the meantime, Drew just giggled while he lay on his bed in his bedroom.

“Aww…. That was so cool! I can make him do anything I want to, even from long distance!” he laughed. “I should grow his muscles when he arrives at the pool party!”

About an hour later, Jared arrived at his friend’s house. He walked to the back yard, where several kids were already swimming in the pool. Jared removed his sandals and he tossed his towel on one of the lounge chairs. He was only wearing a red Speedo to cover his groin.

Jared carefully stepped into the pool, walking down the concrete steps. Once he got in, he swam around. He got out after a few minutes, dripping water everywhere.

As he stood near the edge of the pool, he was suddenly overcome by a strong, tingling sensation.

“Ohhhh…. What’s going on?” he moaned.

Several kids looked on as they witness Jared’s weird growth spurt.

Suddenly, Jared’s biceps inflated, out of nowhere. His triceps and his biceps bulged with muscle, making his arms seem MUCH bigger than they were before!

“Wow! Did you guys notice Jared’s arms?” one girl mentioned.

Then, Jared’s pectorals began to bulge all over. They grew outwards and sideways, pushing his shoulders farther apart. He suddenly gained an impressive V-taper now that his shoulders became MUCH wider than they had been, moments before. Big, round, rock-hard spheres of muscle were now sticking out from Jared’s chest.

“Wow, Jared! Where did all that muscle come from?” Andy, one of his friends asked him.

“Uhh…. Umm, Well…” Jared stammered, not knowing what to say.

“Ha ha ha ha!” Drew laughed loudly as he followed along what was happening with Jared over long distance thanks to his powers. “This is GREAT!”

Jared was speechless. How was he going to explain his sudden, weird muscle growth spurt at the poolside, with all the kids watching him?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2640022-They-go-to-a-pool-party-where-Drew-makes-Jared