*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2369678-Drew-makes-Jared-a-lot-more-muscular
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew makes Jared a lot more muscular  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drew makes Jared a lot more muscular

    by: scriptboy
Drew and Jared quietly entered the main library of their school so that they could work on their homework assignments. Neither had a lot to do so they figured they wouldn’t be there for long. So, Drew just found a table and sat down with his backpack while Jared started to wander around the magazine section.

“Where are you going?” Drew asked him.

“I’m just going to look for some magazines. I only need to do some reading for English class. I’ll be right back.” Jared replied.

“Okay. I’m studying for my anatomy class so I’ll be right here!” Drew said as he took his book out of his backpack and opened it on the table in front of him.

Jared just wandered off and looked around in the magazine section, which was about a few hundred feet away from where Drew was sitting.

In the meantime, Drew started to go over a chapter which explained all about human musculature, specifically about the male muscles and male muscle growth. He came upon a chapter in his book which illustrated male muscle growth and illustrated that by way of charts, diagrams and photos of many male muscle men and bodybuilders.

“Ohhh, wowww…” Drew just grinned as he glanced over at the photos in the book before him.

Drew loved pictures of muscle guys. He had an enormous muscle fetish. He loved anybody with big muscle, lots of strength and huge biceps. He was obsessed with it. He would pause as he glanced over every photo and studied it in great detail.

“Ohhhh, wow… Look at this guy with his huge biceps and his big pecs… And, check out the long veins over his arms! Awww, wow….” Drew smiled, as he happily took in every picture from the pages of the book.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the library, something very strange was going on.

Jared was looking over a large rack of magazines. He was standing before a very large, wooden stand which had hundreds of magazines on display when he was suddenly overcome by an intense, tingling feeling all over his body.

“Huh? What? What is going on?” Jared wondered as the tingling only increased as it spread across his arms, his legs and his chest.

Suddenly, his biceps started to grow! His biceps just inflated, together with his triceps, and they just got bigger and bigger and BIGGER! A bone-cracking sound emitted from his arms as Jared looked over his arms in panic. What is going on?

Suddenly, out of a reflex, he ripped the page from the magazine he was holding in his hand! RRIP!!!

“Ahh! What the heck?”

Jared looked over and felt an increased strength in his arms which was INSANE!

“What… How… Holy crap! How did I get so strong?” Jared gasped as he quickly shoved the loose page in the magazine and put it back on the rack, hoping that nobody had seen him.

“Ohhh man, I hope I’m not in trouble for ripping a page out of the…” Jared whispered to himself when he felt that tingling again, this time, in his chest.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, his pectorals inflated like balloons, bursting out of his chest to the point where the top of his t-shirt started to rip apart! His shoulders became wider and his torso became bigger and heavier with all that added muscle. The fabric of his shirt couldn’t hold it anymore as his shirt ripped in half, exposing his massive pectorals!

“Eeeek!” Jared gasped, desperately trying to hold his shirt together with his hands. What was happening? Not only were his pecs huge, but he had big abdominal muscles as well! His back had morphed into a large slab of muscle as well, and his shoulders sported massive delta and lats.

Jared started to resemble a junior bodybuilder as he started to quietly wander his way back to where Drew was sitting when his legs were next to grow.

His quads suddenly inflated as well, bulging in width and in thickness as layers of muscle formed above the knees. His quads grew much thicker and wider than the rest of his body, almost bursting out of his shorts as his calves exploded into soccer balls covered with thick veins of muscle everywhere! All this growth almost caused Jared to tumble and fall down as he barely made it back to the table where Drew was sitting.

“What happened to you?” Drew asked him.

“My muscles… All my muscles started to grow all over the place…” Jared panted as he sat down in the chair next to where Drew was sitting.

“Oh! I wonder why?” Drew sighed.

Just then, Drew looked over another picture of a bodybuilder in his book, which caused Jared to grow some MORE!

“DREW! You’re doing it! You’re making me grow!” Jared shouted.

“SSSHHHHHH!” Somebody at another table hissed at Jared.

Jared could only sit in silence as his muscles got bigger and bigger while Drew was studying for his test.

“I’m almost done, buddy. One more page to go…”

Jared looked on as his chest and his arms continued to grow with more muscle everywhere…


You have the following choices:

1. Drew keeps on studying and Jared keeps on growing

*Noteb*
2. Jared becomes one big muscle mass

3. Jared becomes a muscle GIANT

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2369678-Drew-makes-Jared-a-lot-more-muscular