*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2356394-Drew-makes-Jareds-muscles-grow-in-the-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew makes Jared's muscles grow in the home gym  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drew makes Jared's muscles grow in the home...

    by: scriptboy
Drew and Jared walked into Jared’s house. They each got some water to drink from the kitchen and then they went downstairs into the basement where there was a couch, a large flat screen TV and a weight bench with some dumbbells and a few bars bells.

“Dude… Can you imagine being a muscle guy?” Drew mentioned to his pal.

“Naw… Too much work! It takes years of lifting weights!” Jared sighed.

“I can imagine you looking like a muscle guy!” Drew grinned. “Gosh, you would look kinda cool with big muscles! I wish it were true!”

Suddenly, Jared was overcome with an intense tingling sensation in all his muscles! Then, the unthinkable happened! All his muscles inflated!

Jared’s quads and calves bulged all at once, growing into big orbs of raw muscle, making his legs look like tree trunks! His quads became thick and wide, filling out with thick cords of muscle all over while his calves inflated and became bigger than soccer balls covered with veins!

His torso filled out with mighty six-pack abdominal muscles which resembled a washboard while his pectorals bulged into large spheres of muscle which made his shoulders twice as wide as before!

His biceps and triceps filled out his arms and big rope-like veins covered his muscles all over! Jared was Hulking out everywhere!

“Whaaaaah!! DREW!” Jared shouted, while still sitting on the couch as he felt his muscles grow. “What’s happening?”

“Holy crap! I think I made your muscles grow!” Drew noticed as he stood up and stood before Jared. “Get up!”

Jared slowly stood up and stood in front of Drew, who was a few inches taller than his now VERY muscular friend.

“Dang, dude! You look like a total teenage bodybuilder!” Drew grinned as Jared flexed his arm.

“Without lifting any weights!” Jared smiled. “I didn’t have to do any weight lifting to gain these muscles!”

“No… You got them because of ME!” Drew smiled.

“Gosh, thanks dude!” Jared grinned.

“I just realized something! I can make your muscles even bigger… Or I can shrink them down again!” Drew realized. “I can also make you older or younger, or taller or shorter!”

“Ohh yeah?” Jared wondered. “Then, can you…”

You have the following choices:

1. Can you make me taller?

2. Can you make my muscles even bigger?

3. Jared asks Drew to enlarge his cock and balls

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2356394-Drew-makes-Jareds-muscles-grow-in-the-home