*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2156127-His-muscles-had-another-huge-growth-spurt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: His muscles had another huge growth spurt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

His muscles had another huge growth spurt

    by: scriptboy
Jared looked at the clock and realized it was only 4 o’clock in the morning. He quietly walked out of the bedroom and stumbled over to the kitchen where he carefully opened the fridge door to get some milk. Right away, he noticed that he almost bent the handle on the fridge door.

“Dang! I’m so freaking strong!” he sighed as he saw the bent door handle. “I’m not even trying!”

He carefully poured the milk in the glass and drank it. When he placed the glass in the sink, he smashed it as he put it down, due to his strength!

“Aww crap! I’m so clumsy!” Jared sighed.

Jared got a dustpan to get the glass out of the sink and threw away the broken glass.

When he walked to the bathroom, he practically ripped the door off the hinges as he opened the door.

“Ehhrrrr… I need to control this strength!” he sighed as he placed the door against the wall.

Finally, he had just lay down on the mattress when he was overcome by that intense tingling sensation in his already huge muscles.

“Oh no… Don’t make me any bigger than this! I’m already too strong! NO!” he groaned as his massive pecs pushed put even MORE!

His biceps grew even bigger than they already were, and his torso widened by another foot! His abs became even more defined as his legs grew wider and thicker, growing into massive columns of muscle, bigger than Redwood oak trees. His calves ballooned into basketballs of massive vein-covered muscle as he practically grew another foot taller with his muscles having nowhere else to go but UPWARDS and SIDEWAYS.

“Uhh… Urrrhhh…. UHHHHHHHHH…..” Jared groaned loudly as his muscles continued to BULGE in every direction.

Finally, the growth spurt ended, allowing Jared to doze off in completely exhaustion and sleep until morning, when…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2156127-His-muscles-had-another-huge-growth-spurt