*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2929616-Drew-dreams-of-muscle-guys-and-causes-Jared-to-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew dreams of muscle guys and causes Jared to grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Drew dreams of muscle guys and causes Jared to ...

    by: scriptboy
It was early Saturday morning so there was no school that day for either Drew or Jared so both boys could sleep in that morning. Jared had awakened early to use the bathroom, but Drew was sound asleep.

When Drew did wake up in the middle of the night, he grabbed his cell phone, and he started browsing pictures on Instagram. Drew spent almost thirty minutes looking at pictures of muscle men and other professional bodybuilders before he turned to his side and dozed off again. He fell into a deep sleep as he clutched his pillow in his hand, when his mind started to wander and dream about him meeting several muscle guys in person, rubbing their hard pectorals and abdominal muscles. It made Drew so happy just to be around big muscles guy. Drew just loved big muscle men or anyone who was big and muscular for that matter. Of course, his powers kicked in that morning while he was dreaming about big muscle guys for his dreams would directly affect Jared.

Drew started to dream about seeing a muscle guy, who slowly grew bigger and bigger. His muscles would gradually grow, which made the guy and Drew very happy and excited at the same time! Drew quietly became aroused as he lay in his bed, dreaming of his growing muscle boy, while enjoying the fun dream he was having. In the meantime, that dream was causing things to happen to Jared!

Jared had already woken up at least once earlier, to use the bathroom. He had trouble falling asleep since he had to get used to his new, bigger body, which Drew had given him since the night before, when Drew had caused his muscles to grow. Jared was already pretty big as it is, so he wasn’t expecting any more growth spurts from Drew. His pal wasn’t going to make him any bigger than he already was, right?

So, Jared crawled back in bed and dozed off, sleeping quietly till about 5AM that morning, when he was overcome by that weird, tingling sensation for the second time that night. This time, however, Jared was sound asleep, when his big pectorals suddenly started to grow even MORE! His pecs expanded by another three inches, filling out and pushing the bedsheets off him. The increased weight in his chest caused him to wake up briefly. Jared felt something weird going on. Why was his chest so heavy?

Jared turned around and decided to lay on his stomach. It felt really comfortable, since his pectorals had become so big. He had a nice muscle mass to lay on, in his chest. So he turned around and laid on his stomach, folding his hands under his head as he dozed off again. Not a minute had passed, or felt that tingling again, but this time it struck in his calves. Those big calves inflated as well, growing from their soccer-ball size to large bowling balls, sticking out from the back of his legs. The added weight in his legs were noticeable. So, after a few minutes of that, Jared decided to roll over on his side.

“Ohhh….” Jared groaned, feeling unable to get comfortable. What was wrong with him? First, his chest felt heavy and bloated, now his legs were feeling big and heavy. He couldn’t understand what was going on with him, in the middle of the night.

So, he lay on his side when suddenly, out of nowhere, his quads began to grow. His quads quickly grew thicker and wider and longer, all at once! They filled out with muscle, adding even more weight to his huge legs. His big, long legs now began to stick out from the opposite end of his bed! It became uncomfortable, especially since he was laying on his side. So, Jared groaned once more, and turned around and ended up flat on his back again, feeling very annoyed now that he just could not get comfortable at all. What was going on?

Finally, his arms began to grow bigger and wider, with his ever-increasing biceps and triceps. His biceps especially grow to incredible proportions. They were already huge to begin with, so now they were just gigantic. The surge of strength in his arms was just enough to wake him up after all that tossing and turning on his bed in the middle of the night!

“Ohmygosh…. What is going on with me?” Jared groaned as he slid off his bed and stumbled over to the bathroom. He tapped the light switch with his finger using his fantastic strength, practically punching a hole in the drywall with just one finger! He missed the light switch and he tapped the wall instead!

CRACK!

“Huh? What the--?” he gasped as he saw the hole in the wall next to the light switch. He tried as carefully as possible to turn on the light. Then, he turned and glanced at his reflection in the mirror and saw how BIG he had become!

What Jared saw in the mirror was the reflection of a young, teen bodybuilder with HUGE muscles. He had big, broad shoulders and insanely huge pecs. Jared was almost too big, now. He looked almost comical, like his muscles were over-inflated balloons implanted in his body. His biceps were enormous, and his legs were giant pillars of muscle. He was so strong; he could bend steel with just one finger!

“Ohmygosh, what has Drew done to me? In the middle of the night?” Jared sighed, wondering out loud why he was having these growth spurts in the middle of the night. Of course, he didn’t want to call anyone at 5 in the morning.

Then, as Jared stood there and was about to walk back to his bedroom, he was overcome by that strong, intense tingling sensation again! What was about to happen to him?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2929616-Drew-dreams-of-muscle-guys-and-causes-Jared-to-