*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/1496002-Drew-shrinks-and-grows-Jared-a-few-times
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew shrinks and grows Jared a few times  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drew shrinks and grows Jared a few times

    by: scriptboy
Drew and Jared were just a few yards away from Drew's house, when they spotted a small kitten running across the street in front of them.

"Man, that's so cool, seeing a little kitten!" Drew smiled. "Just imagine you being as small as a kitten!"

Suddenly Jared was overcome by a powerful tingling sensation throughout his entire body! His body began to dwindle rapidly, shrinking down from 5 foot 6 inches in height, until he was about 6 inches tall!Within a blink of an eye, Jared saw everything grow astronomically larger all around him! The trees, the sidewalk, and his friend Drew, who was now as big as a skyscraper!

"Ohmygosh! DREW!" Jared screamed, as he craned his neck upward at the towering giant.

"Jared? Where are you? Oh there! You're tiny!" Drew noticed, as he spotted the diminutive Jared standing on the sidewalk.

"DO SOMETHING!" Jared shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Okay, okay! Umm... You should be like ten feet tall, Jared!" Drew said casually.

Jared felt that weird tingling sensation again, as he experienced a massive growth spurt! His legs and his torso shot up, propelling him to the astonishing height of ten feet tall! Within a blink of an eye, Jared was towering over Drew by more than four feet!

"Whhaaaaa!!!" Jared gasped, as he now looked DOWN on Drew.

"DREW! What did you do to me!!??" Jared shouted, as he looked down at his giant body. His legs, his arms, his feet and his hands were absolutely HUGE.

"Wow! COOL! I can change your size, dude!" Drew chuckled, as he walked up to his giant friend.

Luckily Jared's clothing had shrunk and grown along with his body so he wasn't standing on the street completely naked.

"Let's get to my house!" Drew suggested. "There, I can change you some more!"

Drew led the way, with a giant boy walking next to him....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/1496002-Drew-shrinks-and-grows-Jared-a-few-times