*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2701069-Drew-turns-Jareds-muscles-into-inflated-ba
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew turns Jared's muscles into inflated balloons filled with air  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Drew turns Jared's muscles into inflated ba...

    by: scriptboy
As Drew and Jared were walking back to Drew’s house, they spotted a large, round object floating high above them, in the sky.

“What’s that?” Jared said, pointing at the large, colorful object.

“Why, I think that’s a hot air balloon! That is so cool!” Drew smiled. “It’s so fun to ride in one of those. I got to do that last year, with my parents.”

“Oh…” Jared sighed. “I’ve never done that before…”

Drew just stared at his friend. Now that he had the power to change just about ANYTHING about him, he didn’t want to deny his pal the opportunity to deny a nice balloon ride. But, where would he get a balloon from? Then, it dawned on him. He would just use Jared’s own body to create many smaller balloons, which would all fill with air and which would collectively have enough air in them to send his pal airborne.

While Jared stood there, admiring the balloon, his biceps and pectorals suddenly started to fill up, but not with muscle, rather with air! Drew changed his muscles into thick rubber, which could fill up and hold enough air in them, to send his buddy soaring through the air.

“Hey… Whoa! What’s going on? WHAAH!” Jared gasped as his biceps grew bigger and bigger, forcing Jared to hold his arms fully extended. Next, his pectorals filled out, making his chest HUGE. It was like he had two large basketballs attached to his chest.

The large volume of air started to pull Jared’s body upward, and the boy was now standing on his toes!

“Uhhh…. DREW! What are you doing???”

“I’m turning you into a balloon! Let’s see how this goes…” Drew grinned, as he focused on Jared’s quads and on his calves, next.

Once Jared’s quads and calves filled out with air, growing into large, round balls of muscle, Jared was completely airborne, ascending high into the air as a small, human balloon!

“OHMYGAWD…. WHOOAAA…. DREW!!!!” Jared shouted, as he drifted higher and higher into the air, taken away by a nice gust of wind.

Of course, there was nothing for Jared to grab hold on or to Jared to jump out of since it was his very own body that was sending him skywards! He was completely helpless, as he ascended higher and higher into the afternoon sky.

“Oh man… Holy crap! I’m floating away!!!” Jared gasped.

Drew just waved at him. He decided to allow Jared to float around for a bit, until Jared was over a large field somewhere, and then he would deflate the air gradually before making his pal land safely, before teleporting him back to the house.

In the meantime, …


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2701069-Drew-turns-Jareds-muscles-into-inflated-ba