*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/1709624-More-size-changes-at-Drews-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: More size changes at Drew's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

More size changes at Drew's house

    by: scriptboy
When Drew and Jared walked back into the house, Drew pondered what to do next. He then figured it would just be too much fun to shrink his friend back down. After all, he had all the power to change him and there was nothing Jared could do about it, so why not? Not only that, but Drew realized that Jared had no way of stopping Drew from chaging him, either. He could basically do whatever he wanted!

"hey, Jared!" Drew called out as Jared was walking towards the bedroom.

"What?" Jared said as he turned around.

"I just want you to shrink down to 6 inches tall... That's all!" Drew grinned.

Then, just as Drew commanded, Jared was overcome by that weird tingling sensation all over his body.

"What? Wait... No! Noooo!" Jared cried out as his body began to dwindle down.

To Jared, the room, the furniture, the walls, the table, and Drew, who was standing before him, were all growing at exponential rates! Everything and everyone before him was growing bigger and taller while Jared was experiencing this weird, sinking feeling while his body was being compressed by Drew's weird power!

"Ahh... Look at you now!" Drew just grinned, as he squatted down to look at his handiwork... His best friend, reduced to only six inches in height.

"What the heck?" Jared shouted in his squeaky voice. "I'M TINY!"

Suddenly, a giant hand came down out of the sky and scooped him up. Jared was nothing but a tiny action figure now.

"This is so cool, now that I have the power to shrink you!" Drew grinned, as he held Jared in his hand.

To Jared, it was just scary, looking up to his friend who was now a giant! Not only that, but Drew was the only one who could grow him back!

"Let's go to my room!" Drew said, carrying Jared in his hand...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Drew falls asleep on his bed, with Jared on his chest

2. Drew plays with tiny Jared in his room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/1709624-More-size-changes-at-Drews-house