*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Biggest feast of all
  2. Button popping
  3. Big eats
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/285180-Biggest-feast-of-all
by Surfer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sports · #1003465
Jon finishes highschool a star QB but he finds it is hard to stay in shape over summer
This choice: Continue the day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Biggest feast of all

    by: Unknown
Jon was in his house by himself, so he decided to call for some food. He called the new place on his block feeding frenzy. Jon ordered a pizza pie, soda, and some pasta.

Soon the door bell rang and the delivery person sttod at the front door. He was holding four pizaa boxes and many other boxes, his car was also crammed with food boxes.
"This seems like too much food," said Jon.

"I think you'll eat it all," said the delivery man.

The man stepped in side and put the food on the table, then he went outside and brought in even more food. Finally he stopped and asked Jon to pay, surprisingly it wasn't that much. The man left but then Jon thought his mom would kill him if she saw he ordered this much food.

Jon began gorging himself, he stuffed pizza into his mouth every second. He barely took breaths in between bites unles he got up to get a soda. He ate and ate and the mountain of food became more of a hil then it disappered. Boxes littered the kitchen and in the middle of it all was Jon. His shirt had ripped open and his gut was bursting out. His pants were also ripped. He rubbed his swollen gut and went over to weigh himself, turned out he had eaten atleast 12 pounds of food.

"I think I'm going to have a heart attack," said Jon.

He cleaned the mess and then...

You have the following choices:

1. Called his friend

*Noteb*
2. Went to sleep

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/285180-Biggest-feast-of-all