*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big eats
  2. good ole mom
  3. Forget the beach
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/272582-Big-eats
by Surfer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sports · #1003465
Jon finishes highschool a star QB but he finds it is hard to stay in shape over summer
This choice: it rolls up to 188 (10 lbs since last weigh in 13 in all)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Big eats

    by: Unknown
The needle on the scale moved past the 180 and stopped at 188. "Ten pounds in two weeks?" he tought. "Well that scale must be broken" he reasured himself. So he walked down stairs to find his mom cooking diner. Fettucine alfredo, his favorite. His mom put a huge heap of pasta on his plate.
"Mom I'll never finish this" said Jon.

Before he knew it he was having seconds. After eating at least 4 pounds of pasta he stopped.

"Time for desert" said his mom.

Not wanting to live up to that gesture his mom gave him before he refused desert.

"Guess I'll have to throw it out later" she said.

His mom left the room, Jon didn't want to see that cake go to waste so he ate the whole thing. He threw the box out and then his mom came back into the room.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just throwing that cake out" Jon replies.

He ran up to his room and looked at himself in the mirror.

"I look like I ate a cow" Jon said.

After all that eating Jon became tired and went to sleep. He awoke later that.....

You have the following choices:

1. Morning

*Noteb*
2. Night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/272582-Big-eats