*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/965375
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 6, 2004 at 9:26pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hehe!!
No, no one's asked about you, but, then, I haven't been in communication with any of our potential guests lately. I stopped going on wiki much because it always make me feel inferior and sad and lonely. Sigh. Are you still reading it and getting to know people? You should post! Make a page about yourself! Do you know how to post and make pages? If not, e-mail me and I'll fill you in.

I remember asking Anne about you and her a couple months ago, and I think she said that she enjoyed your letters and she should write you or you should write her or something like that. She certainly didn't tell me that she hated your mix tapes. *Wink* You could e-mail her -- I think she's at ophelia_drowned@hotmail.com these days.

Oh, a P.S. for your last post -- I'll remember to answer your Debbie questions, and feel free to plagerize me as much as you like, because it's flattering!

...Does this mean you read my web site? It makes me happy to think someone's actually reading it!
MESSAGE THREAD
Hehe!! · 11-05-04 9:14pm
by Ilona
Re: Hehe!! · 11-06-04 2:54pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Hehe!! · 11-06-04 8:08pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Hehe!! · 11-06-04 8:30pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Hehe!! · 11-06-04 8:37pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hehe!! · 11-06-04 8:58pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hehe!! · 11-06-04 9:04pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hehe!! · 11-06-04 9:26pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hehe!! · 11-09-04 2:38pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/965375