*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/952312
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 16, 2004 at 9:17am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia
whops, sorry about the whole 'killing myself' thing; it was in response to me not being able to have kids.

I don't think I would actually go through with it though, because life is far too precious to throw away like that, but my intial feeling would be that of depression and despair. Once I'd gotten over that, I'd think about fertility treatment or adoption. I like the idea of adopting from outside of my own country, where there are lots of orphans in need of good homes, but their own cultures don't so-much support the idea of adoption and put them in orphanages instead...

If Peter couldn't have kids, I'd be devastated, since it's something we both want for our future... But I'd support whatever was right for the BOTH of us, whatever decision that may be.

I find it hard to imagine my future without a child or two in the picture. Chloe and I talked about surregacy a few times and we both said that if either of us really wanted kids, but couldn't, then the other would have a surrogate child for them instead. At least I know chloe CAN have kids, so if all else fails, I'll get her to pop a sprog out for me! lol.

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
Caitlin: Stevia · 10-06-04 9:43pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-07-04 2:29pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-07-04 7:40pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-14-04 9:30pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-15-04 12:44pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-15-04 1:45pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-15-04 4:06pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 9:17am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 2:13pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 8:25pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 10:52pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/952312