*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/951885
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 15, 2004 at 12:53pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: annoyed
Chloe's trying to stay out of it. When Clo moved out, Charles was offered her room, but he truned it down because he likes his small rooms. He's always chosen the smallest room wherever we've lived. He likes that kind of cosiness... Instead, mum turned Clo's room into a library/study, just for her. She put a lock on the door so no one can use it but her. She calls it 'her quiet space.' I get that- the need for a space that's just your own. What I don't get is why the downstairs study is not being used for ANYTHING; it's a wasted space now.

So, if Clo moves out of her place, she doesn't have a room to come back to. I have no idea what I'll be coming back to! lol. I'm just trying not to worry myself about it anymore. I have my work here, my friends, my room etc here and I love being in Bangor with it's mountains, the beach, the pier, aslan's table, the shops, the teeny weeny cinema etc. So, here's my home now.

I dont know when I'll next soeak to mum. We only really spoke once a week anyway so it's not like I miss her or anything. The first time she kicked me out, we didn't speak for nearly 6 months and it didn't really bother me, because I didn't have a need for her in my life at that point. The only reason I need her now to be honest is because of the money she gives me for uni living expenses. I now that sounds awful, but I don't use my mum to shed tears, or share hugs or have heart to hearts or anything. She's there to put a roof over my head and pay for things. that's it. Dad's the one I go to for emotional support and the other things. Between the 2 of them, I get what i need...

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
annoyed · 10-07-04 11:23am
by Amber is excited
Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 2:18pm
by RachieBee
Re: Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 3:30pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 7:32pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 3:28pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: annoyed · 10-12-04 5:06am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-12-04 3:32pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-14-04 9:53pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-15-04 12:53pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-15-04 1:53pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 7:27pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: annoyed · 10-16-04 11:21am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/951885