*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/950273
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 12, 2004 at 3:56pm
Re: can't think of a subject title
I hate the thought of all math, and statistics just boggles my mind! I remember when both my parents took statistics in grad school -- Steve like 13 or 14 years ago, and Cherie just a couple years ago. Steve was the only one in his cohort of grad students who understood the class, so the group would invite the whole group over to one of their houses, bake yummy sweets to put Steve in a good mood, and make him explain the material to them! He used to take Rachel or me along to give Cherie a break from 24/7 parenting! Gosh, what a childhood I had....

Sounds like you're having fun with your housemates! Sorry to hear you got minorly injured again at tramp practice, though. Heh...practice makes perfect.

Whenever you talk about Joshua I get all silly and hormonal and wish I had a baby to cuddle!

Rachel's getting worried about New Year's, that we've planned sometime we won't be able to handle! Not that many people have RSVP'd yet, but we sent out more than 40 invitations to our Not Back to School Camp friends. It was so hard to decide who to invite because Rachel, Jimmy, and I are co-hosting this, and we all have our own friends and then we all have our dislikes of each other's friends...ack! We finally sent it to a ton of people and decided first come, first serve up to 20 guests, but we might not be able to turn away more if they want to come...oops....

I've never hosted even, like, a freaking birthday party, so this is going to be new to me. Erk.

Anyway. I still dream of hosting a bash of all our pen pals! In my dreams, but still.... *Smile* What's the Shakespeare quote about dreams? "...I hold dreams of such an airy quality that..." somethingorother. I think it's from Hamlet. Have any of you read Hamlet, by the way?

Visit my web site at http://elizabeth.bouma-holtrop.com!
MESSAGE THREAD
can't think of a subject title · 10-12-04 5:29am
by Amber is excited
*Star* Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-12-04 3:56pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-14-04 10:55am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-14-04 3:27pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-15-04 12:30pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-15-04 1:10pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-14-04 10:23pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-15-04 12:56pm
by Amber is excited

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/950273