*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/945399
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 3, 2004 at 3:33pm
To our lovely Ellie
by A Non-Existent User
 (This message was edited by ise-sky on 10-03-04 @ 3:34 pm EDT)

Ellie,

PLEEEEASSEEE come stay at my house!!!

Some websites to check out for cheaper airfare, even though they're not British: priceline.com, cheaptickets.com, hotwire.com, expedia.com, orbitz.com, airtreks.com, travelocity.com, travelfleamarket.com.

We have a house that we share with the neighbors that we don't use. It has a meditation room downstairs and a bed, sink, closet, and shelves upstairs. Plus, all our couches have beds that fold out and Point Arena has little studio apartments you can rent!

I don't know how I can tell you how much your posts matter and how much you're a part of this group, not out of it! We all love you to death and this is your forum -- you're the boss! *Smile* You're our dear friend and we would never think of you as butting in. The more you post the merrier!!! Time for a hug -- *HUG!*

Uh, what else was I going to say...oh! I just checked my email and I got your message! I'm sorry I didn't get around to reading it sooner! I have a lot to say so hopefully I can put all my thoughts into a good email without boring you.

Whoa, trippy about Charlie's Angels and Lillibet...was the girl on psychadelic mushrooms or something?! It was the 70s, right? *Wink*

I have to go check on the cake! (Gosh, Zib and I sound so domestic -- "I have to go get my cake out of the oven!") Please stay posting Ellie!!! I'm sure Zib will back me up on the fact that we love you/need you/want you here (sounds like a dull pop song, huh?)!
MESSAGE THREAD
Feeling lonely · 10-02-04 11:24pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Feeling lonely · 10-03-04 2:01am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Feeling lonely · 10-04-04 12:09am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Feeling lonely · 10-05-04 3:22pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Feeling lonely · 10-05-04 7:32pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Health stuff · 10-07-04 2:58pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Feeling lonely · 10-04-04 8:47am
by Amber is excited
Re: Feeling lonely · 10-03-04 5:38am
by RachieBee
*Star* To our lovely Ellie · 10-03-04 3:33pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: To our lovely Ellie · 10-04-04 2:06am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Feeling lonely · 10-04-04 2:03am
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/945399