For any one who suffers from chronic pain
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 24, 2004 at 12:55pm
Popping In
by A Non-Existent User
Hi everyone!
I hope ya'll are holding up OK!
I've been having a hard time but I think it's lightening up a little bit. Sometimes having pain and having stress from school and other activities just gets to be too much for my brain and I blow a fuse. But now I think it's getting better - just got through a series of tests, and now I have a long weekend (no school on Monday) to relax. And study some, but mostly relax. *Wink*

I don't want to be repetetive, but I would love for those of you who haven't done so to fill out my survey:
 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

Just reading peoples' answers encourages me a lot. Soon I think I'll have the item where I compile the answers finished, and it can encourage others. *Smile*

Also, in that static item (or maybe a second one, if the 1st gets too long), I'd like to gather some tips for both physical and mental well-being. Please feel free welcome to email me or post any of your tricks here. =) (For an example, the one about holding a fat pen)

One last thing: The doctors are slowly still trying to diagnose me. A few weeks ago I went in and they injected local anesthetic stuff into my hip joints, and put it to sleep. That was like heaven because the pain from my hips quit (it was still in my back, but you take what you can get). What they've deducted from the test, I don't know. I'll find out the 30th when I go back. Or at least, I hope I'll find out. *Smile*

God bless you all, and smile!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

*Down* A Miracle *Down*

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#875537 by Not Available.

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Popping In · 09-24-04 12:55pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Popping In · 09-24-04 6:07pm
by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/940583