*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/919064
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 20, 2004 at 3:06pm
Thankyou!
Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou you three wonderful people for your words of comfort:)I am so grateful to you for the things that you wrote & I promise you that it made me feel so much better & I love you all so much for making my heart feel warm again.I feel lucky in a way that my dad was such a funny man as all of my thoughts of him involve laughter & fun,I've even imagined him running up to Karen Carpenter in heaven & telling her how much I love her!So I want you to know that I am alright,I WILL come through this & I'll make dad proud!The days aren't black,they are grey but some days the sun finds a crack in the clouds.I know dad always wanted me to be happy so I'm promising him that I will be again,it'll take time but I'll get there.Please don't feel you need to treat me any different,I'm still me & I still love you & I still want to hear about your lives...about being chased by llama's or falling in love...I still want you to feel like you can be yourselves.I love you so much & I'm glad that I'm able to turn to you at this awful time & receive such comfort from your words,thankyou for being here for me.I will be okay I promise:)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Cry*What I've got they used to call the blues,nothing is really wrong,feeling like I don't belong.Walking around some kind of lonely clown,rainy days & Mondays always get me down!
*Star**Heart**Star**Heart*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Thankyou! · 08-20-04 3:06pm
by RachieBee
Re: Thankyou! · 08-20-04 6:50pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Thankyou! · 08-20-04 10:21pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/919064