*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/916635
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 16, 2004 at 7:08pm
Re: Re: ...
by Ilona
Thank you so much for your sweet words too cait! I'm so happy to have you as friends, and that we have this forum to stay in touch on a daily base, and by that are able to share so much, ask for advice, be there for each other, etc.

To answer your question:
I don't think the government will get our troops back from Iraq, no, I'm sure they won't, and in a way I'm glad about that. I've never really supported the idea of letting troops go there in the first place, I have mixed feelings about that, but if we would get them home now, the terrorists would get exactly what they want, and they shouldn't think they can rule the world, and make everything go their way by threatening people (countries in this case).

Like I wrote in my post to Zib, I just try not to think about it (even though it feels good to talk about it right now, noone really talks to each other about it here..) and just continue to live my life. Try to enjoy everyday, and not waste day after day by doing pretty much nothing like I have been doing the past few months.
If something happens, it happens, there isn't really anything we can do to stop them..

I'll make sure to post something at least every few days to let you guys know I'm still alive! *Pthb*

En een dikke kus terug voor jou Cait!

Lukt het een beetje met Nederlands leren? Ik vind het echt heel knap van je hoe je het allemaal zelf leert!
Ik ben nog steeds aan het zoeken naar een boek voor jou om je te helpen met nederlands leren, maar ik heb er nog geen 1 gevonden.
Ik heb hier ook nog CD's (copies) voor je liggen, ik ga je snel schrijven en alles opsturen!
(let me know which parts you didn't understand so I'll translate it for you!)

Love you all!!

I want to be the one to dance in the sun
MESSAGE THREAD
... · 08-15-04 6:40pm
by Ilona
Re: ... · 08-15-04 9:06pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: ... · 08-16-04 6:20pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: ... · 08-17-04 1:11am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: ... · 08-16-04 2:01pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: ... · 08-16-04 7:08pm
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/916635