*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/916483
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 16, 2004 at 2:01pm
Re: ...
by A Non-Existent User
Oh my god, Loon.

That's heavy.

The first thing I would do is get out of Amsterdam, go to like, Hellevoetsluis or something! (Which is a little place in western Holland I believe. I used to have a penpal from there) Wow, that's really scary. I mean it. I feel shaken just reading about it.

Do you know what the Dutch government is going to do about it? Are they taking their Dutch troops out of Iraq? I mean, what else could they do? They have to unless they want something like the Madrid incident to happen!

I had no idea that Holland was at all involved in Iraq. Although I remember from Michael Moore's movie "Fahrenheit 9/11" (is it in theaters in Holland?) that the Netherlands was on the list of U.S allies who supported going to Iraq.

I'm scared for you, Loon!!! I'm uneasy myself, especially since the news here always says that an attack is being planned against the U.S and no one knows when (even if) it will happen. Some of it is just hype, I know, but why wouldn't one of those extremist groups attack again?

I don't know nearly enough about politics to say anything about terrorist attacks, but I can say that it SUCKS that we live in this kind of world where people make others live in fear all the time.

So get back here and post soon so I know you're OK and that Holland is OK! Dikke kus voor jou!!!
MESSAGE THREAD
... · 08-15-04 6:40pm
by Ilona
Re: ... · 08-15-04 9:06pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: ... · 08-16-04 6:20pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: ... · 08-17-04 1:11am
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: ... · 08-16-04 2:01pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: ... · 08-16-04 7:08pm
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/916483