*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/914855
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 13, 2004 at 8:59pm
Re: Re: Re: long time...
by A Non-Existent User
Charles at college! I'm assuming college doesn't mean university? Or does it? Because he's like 17, isn't he? He could very well be off at uni by now. Weird. I'm always going to think of him as 14, and Jimmy, Zib's brother, as 12! Anyway, where's he at? (Wonderful English -- "Where's he at?" Try not to cringe!)

Aww, I love Joshua's nicknames! I bet you get to hold him all the time, don't you? I love holding babies. They smell SO GOOD (I read that that's because they have high levels of potassium and magnesium in their bodies which give them that scent) and they're like little heaters, too. *Smile*

Wow! Bangor starts late in the year. That's really neat -- September 28th, cool. Will you stay in Bangor after you go there on the 10th to get set up again? Oh, hey, you're moving into your new house, huh! I forget who you're moving in with...I'm guessing Andrea, Big Sam, Simon, and...Dave?

How's your mum liking being a grandparent? What about your dad? Are they both saying, "Hey, teenage pregnancy isn't so bad after all!"? I mean, how could you not just totally fall head over heels in love with a baby?! *Smile*
MESSAGE THREAD
long time... · 08-10-04 4:37pm
by Amber is excited
Re: long time... · 08-10-04 6:18pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: long time... · 08-10-04 10:25pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: long time... · 08-11-04 5:35am
by Amber is excited
*Star* Re: Re: Re: long time... · 08-13-04 8:59pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: long time... · 08-14-04 1:39am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: long time... · 08-14-04 5:05pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: long time... · 08-14-04 4:58pm
by Amber is excited
Re: long time... · 08-15-04 7:34am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/914855