*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/914557
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 13, 2004 at 9:16am
just to let you know...
Just to let you know this is my last full day at my dad's so the chances are I probably won't be able to get online again now till i go back to Bangor in september, so if I'm awol for a while, that's why.

It's been so good this past week to be online and to be able to reply to things, ask questions, get caught up a little and I'm really gonna miss the forum again when i go home...

Chloe asked me to tell you guys that's she's coming to dad's the 1st week of september, so she's gonna be online then too, so if you want to send her any e-mails, her accounts are back up and running here, on yahoo and on aol... I think her yahoo one is chloebethuk@yahoo.co.uk

I'm going to bangor at the end of august to move some things in, but the maclab wont be open by then, so it looks like it'll be around the middle-to-end of september before I'll be back, although I'll try to get online at the cafe if i enough money.

In the meantime, have a wicked rest of the summer and I'll speak to you all again soon!!!!!!!!

I love you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
just to let you know... · 08-13-04 9:16am
by Amber is excited

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/914557