*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/913232
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 11, 2004 at 5:41am
Re: Re: baby info!
Ilona, I think everyone who knows Chloe has said the same thing... If Steve doesn't treat her right, they'll his ass to hell!

He's been helping a lot, doing the washing and cooking and he's working full time to support them while Chloe's on her maternity leave. She's still breast feeding and he's grown 2cm in length and is 1 month old today. I think she said he's upto 8 lbs 2 oz now so he's steadily gaining. He can hold his own head up, grabs for things, loves staring at faces and bright colors, likes to be bounced and sang to, grins at Chloe all the time, plays with a little patch of hair and sucks the side of his hand a lot and gurgles when you tickle his feet. he's perfect!

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
baby info! · 07-11-04 4:57pm
by Amber is excited
Re: baby info! · 07-15-04 7:17pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: baby info! · 07-22-04 1:18pm
by Ilona
*Star* Re: Re: baby info! · 08-11-04 5:41am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: baby info! · 08-13-04 9:05pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: baby info! · 08-15-04 7:44am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/913232