*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/913228
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 11, 2004 at 5:25am
Re: GRRRRR!!!
I think all parent think they'#re right and that they have the right to judge their offspring. maybe it's a nature/nurture thing?

My mum's actually said a similar thing to me. She said the cluttered, unorganized mess of my room reflect the chaos of my life and that by ordering one thing, you can change the other... I hate to say this, but to a certain extent i think she might be right, although I'd never let her know! I know that when I do a good overhaul of my room and get rid of all the clothes that don't fit and books I've out grown and paperwork from donkey's years ago my rooms looks so much fresher and i feel better in myself... Maybe because I'm anal and having something tidy makes me feel like i have control over the world?

Anyway, maybe a good summer clean out is what you need. Re-organize your books and clothes and file your mail and paperwork and oput things in brightly colored folders, or re-do your poster layouts and put up new photos above your bed, or line up your books and tapes in height order.... Or maybe, just to satisfy your family, tell them you'll vacuum and dust your room, if everyone else does too... Or say you'll do it if your dad eats organic for a week? Just an idea... compromise can get you a long way sometimes.

I hope you're feeling better sweetie!

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
GRRRRR!!! · 08-10-04 10:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: GRRRRR!!! · 08-11-04 5:24am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: GRRRRR!!! · 08-13-04 8:47pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: GRRRRR!!! · 08-14-04 1:33am
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: GRRRRR!!! · 08-11-04 5:25am
by Amber is excited
Re: GRRRRR!!! · 08-11-04 6:24pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: GRRRRR!!! · 08-13-04 9:19pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: GRRRRR!!! · 08-14-04 1:52am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: GRRRRR!!! · 08-13-04 8:39pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: GRRRRR!!! · 08-14-04 1:25am
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/913228