*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/909091
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 4, 2004 at 7:17pm
Re: Running around the house saying ACK!
by A Non-Existent User
OH MY LORD!!!

Ryland, coming for a visit?! Let your hair out, flirt, wear flowers! No, no, no...don't do that...yet! Does he read the who-do-you-have-a-crush-on area on Wiki??? Is there an off chance that he knows?

It would be OK if he was just visiting and your family didn't have a sense that you were googly over him. But that they're teasing you and expecting possible "whatever" between you and him...gaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! What to do indeed?

Have you said yes to his request? When would he come? With whom? Hopefully not his girlfriend!

You should sternly beg your family members to shut up while he's at your house or else you'll be deeply disappointed and never have faith in them again.

Obviously, you could admit that he's a hottie and that he's lovely and you feel warm and tingley inside around him. *Wink* However, unless it comes down to him questioning the rumors or whatever he's heard on Wiki, I say act perfectly Elizabeth: flirt like usual (er, MAYBE...maybe that's not such a good idea, what with your family members snickering about you and him), be lively and perky and open-minded. Shake hands. Be honest. Be hosptitable, and for heaven's sakes, act NORMAL!

Gosh, I suck at advice...I really do!

Let's see what the rest of the jury has to say!

Oh, PS -- what if you end up marrying Ryland someday?! Just a thought!...How cool! ("No, how weird!" Zib says.)
MESSAGE THREAD
Running around the house saying ACK! · 08-04-04 5:14pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Running around the house saying ACK! · 08-04-04 7:17pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Running around the house saying ACK! · 08-04-04 9:08pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Running around the house saying ACK! · 08-13-04 8:36pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Running around the house saying ACK! · 08-14-04 1:23am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Running around the house saying ACK! · 08-12-04 4:44pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Running around the house saying ACK! · 08-12-04 7:53pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Running around the house saying ACK! · 08-15-04 7:07am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Running around the house saying ACK! · 08-15-04 8:56pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/909091