*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/901427
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 22, 2004 at 12:22pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My life
by Ilona
 (This message was edited by golden_tears on 07-22-04 @ 1:29 pm EDT)

It was definitely hard for me to live with Nathan. I'm actually the sort of person who really needs soltitude, complete silence and aloneness. I never realized how independent I actually am until I lived with Nathan.

Having him near me all the time just got on my nerves and made me feel irritated at him a lot of the time even though he never did anything obviously annoying. I just tensed up whenever I heard my door open and heard him walking towards me. I need to be away from him, miss him, dream about him and not be able to have him here whenever I darn please.

OMG!! I could have written that! (without the name Nathan in it *Pthb*) That is exactly what happened between me and Erik, and what was actually the reason for us to break up eventually.. I got very irritated at him, even though he never did anything that would give me the right to feel that way. It made me think a lot about myself, and I really hope that one day soon I will change, and be able to just be with someone without feeling this way...
It really drives me crazy, every time I have a crush, I want that person really bad, but the minute I get him, and he's really mine, I don't know, for some reason that just isn't good enough for me anymore.. I hate myself for being this way, because I always end up hurting people, I make them feel I'm crazy about them, and want them (which is true at that time) and then I can't stand being with them anymore the minute it gets too serious..

It keeps surprising me how alike we are cait..

I want to be the one to dance in the sun
MESSAGE THREAD
cd's · 06-19-04 4:36am
by Ilona
Re: cd's · 06-19-04 1:47pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: cd's · 06-21-04 7:55am
by Ilona
My life · 06-23-04 4:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: My life · 06-23-04 6:24pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: My life · 07-03-04 3:38pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-07-04 7:48pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-07-04 8:45pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-22-04 12:22pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-22-04 11:58am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/901427