*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/901405
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 22, 2004 at 11:58am
Re: Re: Re: My life
by Ilona
 (This message was edited by golden_tears on 07-22-04 @ 1:43 pm EDT)

Caitsy, I'm glad you're so happy with your job at the cafe, it sounds like such an awesome place!
Actually a good thing they let you go at surf, maybe winter will be hard and you won't be able to work much, but maybe you could find a temporary job somewhere until you'll get to work at the cafe more often again, at least your happy with what you do now right?
And when you're happy, I'm happy!!

Loon, you sound so casual! "Oh, by the way, I went to a concert..." Lol, well I guess it is a bit normal to go to concerts for me.. I've been to quite a few, local bands, but also big concerts. I've been to a Backstreet Boys concert twice *Pthb*, Bon Jovi twice, metallica. I guess that's it for the big concerts. i've also been to Lifehouse, and some dutch bands. Tomorrow I'm going to another Kane concert. Kane is a dutch rock band, Tamara is a big fan of them, so for the past few years she has dragged me to almost all of their concerts. And believe me, they have given quite a lot of concerts *Pthb*. I've also seen a lot of cool bands at Lowlands the past 2 years. Live, Foo Fighters, Nickelback, etc. This year the big names at Lowlands are the Bloodhound gang, the Darkness, Faithless, Keane, N*E*R*D, The Offspring, Soulwax, the Sheer, The White Stripes. They usually announce some more big acts 2 weeks before the festival to sell the last tickets. I don't really care who performs, I just love it there!! *Cool*
Most concerts i have been to were here in Amsterdam, but also in other big cities like rotterdam and arnhem etc. But since Holland is such a small country, you can get everywhere pretty easy, and it won't take you hours and hours to get somewhere.

Yes I've heard of t kofschip, but it's actually quite a difficult rule. To determine whether it's d or t, you look at the letter before -en, if that's in t kofschip. so with praten, it's the t, which is in t kofschip, so it's gepraat. But there are also exceptions.. Like with lezen, the rule doesn't apply to that at all, the past sense is 'gelezen'. Or bevallen (deliver, as in baby), just stays bevallen in past sense.. I really don't know how to explain this understandable.. I don't really know why to most words the rule applies, but then to some others it doesn't.. I'm still trying to find you a book for english people to study dutch in one of the many english bookstores here, but I can't really find what I'm looking for yet..

I want to be the one to dance in the sun
MESSAGE THREAD
cd's · 06-19-04 4:36am
by Ilona
Re: cd's · 06-19-04 1:47pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: cd's · 06-21-04 7:55am
by Ilona
My life · 06-23-04 4:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: My life · 06-23-04 6:24pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: My life · 07-03-04 3:38pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-07-04 7:48pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-07-04 8:45pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-22-04 12:22pm
by Ilona
*Star* Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-22-04 11:58am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/901405