*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/900084
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Erotica · #159656
Reading, writing, editing, reviewing, teasing, tempting, teaching, laughing, living!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 20, 2004 at 3:34am
Re: Re:Dragon Fire
Animatqua: I hope you don't mind me saying it publicly but I had no clue the reviews/comments I got from "Dragon Fire" were from you. You gave me an Erotica merit badge a long time back and I must confess that it severely confused me at the time because I had no memory of you ever reading or commenting on any of my erotica items before. I thought perhaps the badge had been given in error. Now that I know you were Dragon Fire and you did actually read some of my adult stuff (although after the badge was given), it makes more sense. *feels stupid*

I also must confess that for a long time I've felt rather sorely about a few comments you offered in the past under your regular account (I believe there was a misunderstanding regarding the topic matter I write about, something which I should have clarified in the first place), but knowing that you were still commenting on my writing under another name makes me feel bad about that. I'm not sure if you would be interested in hearing about that but I thought I would mention it while I've worked up the guts to say something. :/

I never said much because I usually feel embarrassed to comment on journals (who cares what Tehuti thinks??), but I did enjoy reading Rants & Raves. When you stopped updating it for a while I was disappointed. I don't really read much erotica, but if that item ever comes back (in a new form or whichever), I would still be reading it.

Unrelated to the above (and the original reason I came in here), another thing I noticed a while back but have neglected to comment on: I like how the erotica links in the header of this forum have been organized, especially my Chronicles being put in the Gay/Lesbian category. It's just a shame there are not more folders in that particular category. *Pthb*

That's all and I return to my lengthy silence once more. Sorry if I overstepped my bounds here. Tar.

private private private

["Manitou Island] ["The Book Of The Gods; Or, Tales Of Kemet] ["Skew 2003-2005]
["The Ameni Chronicles--X-Rated]

Why are there trees I never walk under but large and melodious thoughts descend upon me? -- Walt Whitman
MESSAGE THREAD
Re:Dragon Fire · 07-18-04 8:29pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re:Dragon Fire · 07-20-04 3:34am
by Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight
Re: Re: Re:Dragon Fire · 07-20-04 7:42am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Petronella60 -on hiatus.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/900084