*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/898262
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 17, 2004 at 6:44am
update
Well, just thought I'd update you since sarah's been kind enought to let me use her inet!

Chloe and Joshua are fine. She came out of hospital 14th july and is at home trying to rest and get Joshua into a rountine and evefrything.

Joshua's fine and beautiful and tiny and his tummy button cord fell off today and he has a cute little 'outie' bellybutton apparently! He's sleeping well through the nights and only cries when he's hungry or if a loud noise scares him.

Chloe is very much the proud mum and can'tr stop grinning! She's not in pain anymore and can function normally and seems fine now.

They're already thiniing abput getting Joshua christened/baptised and have asked Peter toi be the godfather, which he's thrilled about.

I';ve taken lots of pics, so I'll get my dad to email you each some so you can see what Joshua's like.

Chloe says her 'jelly belly' is slowly going down ans that her boobs are huge from the breastfeeding! Joshua loves his milk!!!! he sucks really hard apparently!!!

As for me, I'm at sarah's in lancashire. We drove up into the yorkshire dales yesterday at 1935 feet abovce sea level and we went to the Wensleydale cremery where I bought some Wallace and Grommit cheese for my mum!

We went clubbing last night and today we're going to the ice cream palour then having a movie marathon. We went shopping the other day too. I'm coming home on sunday and I'll be at Chloe's on monday to take some family-style pics for people, before starting back at work again.

I'll be at dad's 9th-14th august, so that's probably when I'll next be online, so until then, have a wickedly funky summer!!!!!!!!

Love always, Fea.xxx

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
update · 07-17-04 6:44am
by Amber is excited

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/898262