*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/894523
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 11, 2004 at 4:57pm
baby info!
Okay, I'll have to be very quick coz this is costing me a fortune but I simply had to get online to tell you as much as I could on behalf of chloe and to add to what I asked Ellie to announce.

Yep, so a baby boy called Joshua James Willis, 7 lbs 5 oz, 7.27am (GMT) 11th july 2004. Fulle head of light brown hair, bright blue eyes and the reddest lips I've ever seen in the exact same shape as Chloe's lips.

Joshua is healthy, tiny and very cute and hasn't cried at all yet. He just seems so sleep really!

Chloe is exhausted. We went into Fareham yesterday, then went to the ASDA work's party last night and just as she got home, her waters broke.

The birth was normal, but she wasn't able to have an epidural, so she just had gas and air. They cut her to make the birth easier and the stitches are sore she says.

The only complication was that Joshua came out a bit blue, but pinked up in seconds.

Chloe is well in herself and v tired and hungry but there is some bad news. Her pelvis is damaged, meaning she can't walk unaided so they're keeping her in to lket her heal for a few days and to give pain medication.

Joshua took straight to the breast and likes to suck the side of his hand. Everytime the other babies on the ward cried he screwed up his little nose as if to say, 'what's all the fuss?' Its so cute!

Peter took a couple of pictures at the hospital thiseveing, but we're gonna wait till she's home and sorted before taking more to show everyone because (in her words) she looks minging! bless her.

Anyway, I WILL send you all pics via e-mail asap and tell Ellie any updates on mother and baby.

Oh and Steve was present during the birth and held up chloe's legs and stuff, cut the cord etc and is a very proud father who although is also tired, can't stop grinnind and in his words, 'I never knew I could feel this much for someone.' So maybe he'll come good afterall.

If you have any Qs, direct them towards Ellie and I'll try my best to get the answers off Chloe and pass them on.

In the meantime, I hope you're all well. I wish I had inet acess at home this summer, but sadly I don't, so I don't think I'll be able to reply to this, but please know I'm thinking of you and I'm okay, working at Asda.

Oh and I passed my 1st year of uni with a C average in the end...

Loive you all!!!! From Fleury. xxx

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
baby info! · 07-11-04 4:57pm
by Amber is excited
Re: baby info! · 07-15-04 7:17pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: baby info! · 07-22-04 1:18pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: baby info! · 08-11-04 5:41am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: baby info! · 08-13-04 9:05pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: baby info! · 08-15-04 7:44am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/894523