*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/894085
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 10, 2004 at 6:44pm
Re: Re: Holland
by A Non-Existent User
Dude! Loon, you've been in the Flying Pig?! Wow! I'm not sure if it's the cheapest hostel to stay in, but it's definitely one of the top recommended hostels in Amsterdam I've read. See, I go to all these websites about Holland and Amsterdam and I've read tons about the city and the history of the country, the language, the social cutsoms, etc. So that's how I know about the Flying Pig, Shakies, etc. The Greenhouse Effect is a coffeeshop -- in other words, a great place to get marijuana *Wink* -- but I read that it has great food and the people are really friendly. The address is Warmoesstraat 53-55. But I've also read a couple of times that the staff was really rude and it smelled horrible.

Is it true that smoking is allowed inside movie theaters? I keep reading about how smoke is a problem sometimes in A'dam, but I can't imagine that people are allowed to smoke in, like, libraries. *Wink*

Have you been to Vondelpark? And I'm sure you've been to Dam Square, right? Is there a big ferris wheel there? It looks so enjoyable there! And I love ferris wheels. (But I've read that Dam Square is dangerous because people steal your money and harrass you...maybe not, though?!)
MESSAGE THREAD
I'm back · 06-18-04 3:43am
by Ilona
Re: I'm back · 06-19-04 1:36pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: I'm back · 06-21-04 7:12am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: I'm back · 06-23-04 3:40pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm back · 06-23-04 4:56pm
by Ilona
Holland · 06-30-04 2:58pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Holland · 07-10-04 11:40am
by Ilona
*Star* Re: Re: Holland · 07-10-04 6:44pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/894085