*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/892477
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 7, 2004 at 9:00pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hullo!
by A Non-Existent User
Grandma T has never yelled at me before like that. It was so shocking because she looks and usually acts exactly like your quintessential grandmother, with fluffy white hair, a pleasant, supportive demeanor, and constantly has cake and banana bread and milk around. She even smells like flowers, too. But anyway, I mean, I can only think of three other times when she's been critical or stressed or annoyed:

1)When Tiana (my 13-year old cousin and one of my best friends, along with Ciera, her younger sister, who's 9) and I were goofing around at a restaurant and she hissed, "You girls have terrible table manners!"

2) When Kody, Jasper, and I were rough housing in the back room and we knocked down a potted plant, which shattered.

3) When Tiana and I were playing around in the living room 2 years ago and tipping each other back on a rickity, funny chair and she asked us to settle down and that we were making her nervous, and said that she just knew{/i{} somebody was going to get hurt. Yeah, yeah...

I just hate silly, dramatic reactions that like! It drives me insane. I'm a really easy-going person who doesn't care about breaking little things or scraping my knee or if something isn't proper or polite or whatever. I wish Grandma T would just roll with it more often.

(Easier said than done. I'm probably making a massive hypocrite out of myself right now, since I get extremely uptight about some things myself, such as...slow drivers...slow drivers who never pull over when I'm behind them...people who have to sit at a certain table at the cafe that's obviously dirty and I can't take the time to clean it and they get pissed off and leave...the sound of people chewing...etc. *Pthb*).

Hey, come back and continue telling me about the fight! It's funny how you left so abruptly -- what happened, yo?! *Wink*
MESSAGE THREAD
Hullo! · 06-24-04 8:49pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Hullo! · 06-29-04 2:59am
by Ilona
Re: Hullo! · 06-30-04 3:47pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-02-04 4:00am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-03-04 4:01pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-07-04 8:03pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-07-04 9:00pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-08-04 5:13am
by Alex Elizabeth
Relatives · 07-10-04 6:27pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-22-04 1:05pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-22-04 12:03pm
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/892477