*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/892474
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 7, 2004 at 8:45pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: My life
by A Non-Existent User
It was definitely hard for me to live with Nathan. I'm actually the sort of person who really needs soltitude, complete silence and aloneness. I never realized how independent I actually am until I lived with Nathan.

Having him near me all the time just got on my nerves and made me feel irritated at him a lot of the time even though he never did anything obviously annoying. I just tensed up whenever I heard my door open and heard him walking towards me. I need to be away from him, miss him, dream about him and not be able to have him here whenever I darn please.

We had our rooms -- thank God! I could never, ever, ever share a room with someone else. (Kody and I used to, but only until I was about 9-10 I think.)

It's funny, but I think that if I had to live with Nathan, I just couldn't do it -- I wouldn't do it. I might end our relationship. Even visiting relatives for a few days makes me feel caged in and too...committed to socializing I guess. I need lots of time to go off and completely ignore the rest of the universe whenever I want to!

I hope that doesn't make you feel like I would hate to visit you ever, though. That I wouldn't mind at all! As long as I could hang in the hammock and daydream by myself sometimes. *Wink* Do you still have a hammock? I should buy one...I wonder how much they cost?
MESSAGE THREAD
cd's · 06-19-04 4:36am
by Ilona
Re: cd's · 06-19-04 1:47pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: cd's · 06-21-04 7:55am
by Ilona
My life · 06-23-04 4:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: My life · 06-23-04 6:24pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: My life · 07-03-04 3:38pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-07-04 7:48pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-07-04 8:45pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-22-04 12:22pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-22-04 11:58am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/892474