*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/884931
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 23, 2004 at 5:40pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody home??
by Ilona
I really don't know how Tamara does it either, a relationship like that wouldn't work for me. If I want to see him, or when I'm depressed and need arms around me I would want my boyfriend to be there. Just talking on the phone wouldn't be enough for me.
I wonder how long this relationship between Savas and Tamara will last, she's really crazy about him, and he about her, but I don't think this situation makes her happy. She's happy when she's with him, but the rest of the time...

No I haven't met Ali's parents. I don't think they know about me, and that's ok because it would only bring trouble, and it's not like we're getting married or something serious like that. His sister does know about us, I talked to her on msn once, and Ali wanted us to meet last time I was there, but that didn't end up happening.

I really don't know what to think about this situation. Last night he sent me a message on my phone, telling me that he didn't want to tell me at first, but that he was falling in love with me.. *Confused*
I like him, I really do, but no, I'm not in love with him. Why do I always end up hurting guys? Why am I never the one that falls in love?

I want to be the one to dance in the sun
MESSAGE THREAD
Anybody home?? · 06-13-04 4:24pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Anybody home?? · 06-14-04 2:46pm
by RachieBee
Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-18-04 2:08pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-18-04 4:43pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-19-04 1:45pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-21-04 7:20am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-23-04 3:46pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-23-04 5:40pm
by Ilona
Ali · 06-30-04 3:09pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Ali · 07-22-04 11:20am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Ali · 07-31-04 8:17pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/884931