*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/884885
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 23, 2004 at 4:10pm
My life
by A Non-Existent User
 (This message was edited by ise-sky on 06-23-04 @ 4:19 pm EDT)

The Radiohead CDs that have Street Spirit and Paranoid Andriod on them are excellent, I think, but if they suck, well, at least you have those two songs. *Wink*

OK, now about my life! I'm so flattered that you're curious about how things are going. *Smile*

GUESS WHAT! I'm not working at Surf anymore! Barbara called me on Monday night and she said that she didn't think the last week had gone too well. She said that it's just too much for me, that I'm not remembering things and that I'm not picking up on the job well. I was kind of shocked since I did everything in my power to do the job as best as I could, and tried really, really hard, but at the same time I was like, "Really?! You're letting go of me?! OK!" because now I can work at the cafe. I talked to Barbara -- the other waitress at the cafe (I know, it's confusing with two women named Barbara!) who got me started there last summer -- and I'm going to begin working there tomorrow! And I might work at the other little stores that are next to the cafe.

I'm so happy! Kind of disappointed about Surf, and confused -- what more did they want out of me, and what did I possibly do wrong? -- but a huge burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I can relax, go back to beautiful Elk, with all the gardens and sweet people and great food, and make tons of money (hopefully*Wink*) doing what I like.

Jasper, Nathan, and are all staying here for at least the next year. Jasper will go back to college if he feels like it sometime, but that would be in 2-3 years I think. Nathan is going to take classes at the little college in Ft.Bragg next spring, and sometime he'll go back to Humboldt State University...who knows what will happen then, because I hate living away from home!...and as for me, I'm just going to work, save up money, travel, study languages, hopefully get some books on health and nutrition and study that, maybe take cooking classes with a chef or something, and do whatever else I do -- write in my journals, write to penpals, read, exercise, laugh, go to movies, run around, hug our pets, wash dishes...

Kody will be 17 in November, Jasper 22 in October. Kody's getting his driving license this summer and I can't believe it. I just know I'm going to be so overprotective and he'll get pissed at me! *Pthb* I hated it when my parents bossed me around when I first got my license -- be home before night, don't drive fast, don't hit any deer, etc -- and I think I'll say the same thing to Kody -- don't get drunk and drive, watch out for deer at night, GO SLOW!!! Ugh...bossy older sister...

Is Diana protective of you, Loon?

My parents are really happy that we're all together in Point Arena again. I was afraid that they would be happy at first, and then just take us for granted, but I can tell by the way my dad hugs me and the way my mom always smiles and laughs that they're so glad to have us back.

Kody is glad to have us back, too, because I can't imagine being the only child at home!!! It would be so quiet and lonely and boring. Kody and I watch movies together, talk, joke, make pancakes together (I'm slowy teaching him how to cook), and I help him with his driving, giving him advice and stuff.

He also likes to talk about girls with me, which is really cool, and everything else that he's confused about or unsure of.

This post is getting rrrrrrrrrrrrrreally long and I don't want to bore you to sleep, or death, or whatever!

Oh, actually, wait -- sorry! -- I have to say some more stuff. I hope to go camping this summer, because Kody and I really want to and we haven't been for a long time. Nathan is building a little house of his own out in the woods, and it'll be really pretty. It looks great already. That way his mom can have his room for her personal space and work, and Nathan can have his house in the woods, with flowers and trees and peace and quiet.

Tell me what you've been up to! What have you been thinking? What's your mood like these days? Have you cooked anything? Do you still go swimming? What's going on with your driving?
MESSAGE THREAD
cd's · 06-19-04 4:36am
by Ilona
Re: cd's · 06-19-04 1:47pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: cd's · 06-21-04 7:55am
by Ilona
*Star* My life · 06-23-04 4:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: My life · 06-23-04 6:24pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: My life · 07-03-04 3:38pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-07-04 7:48pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-07-04 8:45pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-22-04 12:22pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-22-04 11:58am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/884885