*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/883263
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 21, 2004 at 7:12am
Re: Re: I'm back
by Ilona
Good to hear that things at work are going much better now, I hope you're also starting to like the job more, now that it's going better. It must at least feel good that Barbara sees that your improving and (hopefully) isn't on your back as much anymore.

You really shouldn't come to Holland in winter or fall, the weather really sucks that time of year! If you want to come in spring you'd better make it late spring (june), sometimes we have a great spring, with great weather everyday, but most of the time the good weather doesn't start until June (or even later).

I don't think people in Amsterdam are tired of American tourists. I wouldn't know why! I do notice that Holland is becoming a bit anti-US, but that's more because of Bush and his government. It's not like we hate american people or something, just the situation in the world at the moment, and the part that America plays in that.
We do always talk about Japanese tourists. Those people are everywhere! They come, busses full of them, all with a camera around their neck and a surprised look on their face. You can't miss them :P

Turkey was great, we had great weather everyday (sometimes a little too hot) we didn't really do much, we rented a car for 2 days and went to see some cool places, and the rest of the time we were laying on the beach (sleeping because we didn't sleep all night) and doing nothing. We were in Alanya, one of the most populair cities for tourism.
Tamara wants me to come with her again in October (she goes about 4x a year because her boyfriend lives there) but as much as i would love to go, i just can't afford it..
What airline did I fly on? Uhhh... O, I remember, DutchBird. I had never heard of that before. Last time we flew with FlyAir, I had never heard of that either.. *Pthb*

I want to be the one to dance in the sun
MESSAGE THREAD
I'm back · 06-18-04 3:43am
by Ilona
Re: I'm back · 06-19-04 1:36pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: I'm back · 06-21-04 7:12am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: I'm back · 06-23-04 3:40pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm back · 06-23-04 4:56pm
by Ilona
Holland · 06-30-04 2:58pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Holland · 07-10-04 11:40am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Holland · 07-10-04 6:44pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/883263