*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/881818
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 18, 2004 at 3:43am
I'm back
by Ilona
I can't believe what just happened!! I was typing a mass reply, and I was replying to the last message, and I don't know what I did, but it's all gone now..
I really feel like dying now!!

I'll have to start over then.. This will be a shorter version, don't want you gals to think i don't have a life or anything.. :P

First of all, Fea, hows Chloe? Her due date is this Sunday right? Tell me what's going on! Is she scared now that the baby can be born any minute? Does she want to deliver at home or at the hospital? Will you be there with her? (if you can) And Steve, or you mum?
You will tell us everything that happens right? Let us know the happy news as soon as you can please!
Have Chloe and Steve moved into that apartment yet? I really hope they will be happy together, as a family.

Meeting Talitha, it was great!! Micaella was right, she is the greatest sweetest person to be around! We went to Scheveningen, walked on the beach, had a drink somewhere, talked a lot, and it was so much fun. Later we went to her place, where i met her boyfriend Patrick, and after that we all went out to dinner in a Greek restaurant. They're both just so much fun to be around, we all have the same stupid sense of humor, so that was funny *Pthb* We're going to see each other again soon.

Cait, I'm so sorry about what Barbara said to you at that evaluation-meeting. But you know what, I don't know a lot of people that are good at things right away. You've only just started working there, you need time to feel comfortable there, and to get to know everything and everyone there, right?
Don't let them get you down cait, believe in yourself, the way we all believe in you. If you really want this job then I'm sure you can do it!
I do think you should think about if this is really what you want. The way you talked about the job you could get at that cafe made me feel that working there would make you so much happier than working at surf. You might not earn as much money there, but working isn't just about making money. It will take you longer to safe up enough money to travel, but at least you'll be happy with what you do in the mean time right? Think about it, and tell us what happens ok?

Liz, tell us all about your trip, what did you do/see/hear/feel/etc? Tell us all!!

I got back from Turkey last Tuesday. I did tell you guys I would go there again right? I went with Tamara (she talked me into coming with her, her boyfriend lives there, that's why she wanted to go) and a friend of Tamara, also called Tamara *Pthb*.
We had a great time, I had only met Tamara once before going to Turkey, but we got along great, and had a great week. We met a lot of people there, and we just had so much fun! Neither of us wanted to go home anymore..

I have to go now, but like I said, I'm back to stay this time!

love you guys!

I want to be the one to dance in the sun
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I'm back · 06-18-04 3:43am
by Ilona
Re: I'm back · 06-19-04 1:36pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: I'm back · 06-21-04 7:12am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: I'm back · 06-23-04 3:40pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm back · 06-23-04 4:56pm
by Ilona
Holland · 06-30-04 2:58pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Holland · 07-10-04 11:40am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Holland · 07-10-04 6:44pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/881818