*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/879395
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 13, 2004 at 4:21pm
Re: Re: Yuck
by A Non-Existent User
It may take longer to save the money to travel but maybe your mind & soul will respond to it so much better than if they've been bruised by working in a job that makes you unhappy?!

Gooooooooood point Ellie! That's the root of the problem here: more money through harder, boring work and being constantly watched and evaluated, or work less, enjoy myself more, but not be able to travel until next summer rather than next spring.

But I'm scheduled to work next week at Surf, three full days, and I haven't heard anything about getting let go of by Surf! I've been on top of everything I can possibly think of at work lately, and I think Bev and Barb have noticed.

But the Greenwood Pier Cafe desperately needs a wait person...I guess the owner's son is currently working there. That's how bad it is. I reeeeally want to go back there, but I'm comitted to Surf, and there just aren't enough hours at the cafe for me to be able to save money to travel, pay for my food, gas, and fun stuff like movies, CDs, clothes, art supplies, etc, and there would be almost no work there during the winter.

I love the cafe so much...it's calling to me, but I've got this stupid other job which is boring as 'eck and annoying and bothersome but it's such good money.

I really needed your encouraging words, Ellie -- it feels so good to know you're out there listening to my silly problems! *Delight*

Keep posting, too -- I love reading your words!!!!!!!!!!!!
MESSAGE THREAD
Yuck · 06-08-04 8:53pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Yuck · 06-09-04 2:21pm
by RachieBee
*Star* Re: Re: Yuck · 06-13-04 4:21pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/879395