*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/877609
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 9, 2004 at 2:21pm
Re: Yuck
Pumpkin,don't let what your boss said get you down!I kind of believe that certain people like & do well in certain jobs,others wish that they were doing something else!From what you say to little old me I think you'd be super happy if you could work outdoors,or in a free,non-structured kind of job:)I wish I could write more cos I hate when you're down but I'm online...darn!All I want to say to you is that you should work in the place that makes you happiest,the place where you feel most like yourself,not in a place where you're made to feel bad just for being you...where you scream inwardly"Who cares?!" when your boss criticises a really unimportant thing.It may take longer to save the money to travel but maybe your mind & soul will respond to it so much better than if they've been bruised by working in a job that makes you unhappy?!I think I'm not good with structure,work,I wish I could live on an island or a mountain,or be a lifeguard or some other job that wouldn't feel like a job!Anyway angel I hope you'll listen to your big sis,ignore your bosses pickiness & remember how wonderful you are!I love you!x

*Cry*What I've got they used to call the blues,nothing is really wrong,feeling like I don't belong.Walking around some kind of lonely clown,rainy days & Mondays always get me down!
*Star**Heart**Star**Heart*
MESSAGE THREAD
Yuck · 06-08-04 8:53pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Yuck · 06-09-04 2:21pm
by RachieBee
Re: Re: Yuck · 06-13-04 4:21pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/877609