*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/876536
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 7, 2004 at 3:56pm
Re: Re: Ellie, Fea, Zib
by A Non-Existent User
Jackson Pollock's technique...huh! I always just called it splatter painting, but come to think of it, I never really knew quite what it was. Your card artwork looks similar, but different, like the paint isn't on either side of the card -- like it's just inside the paper. So cool.

I love getting stuffed animals from my friends because there's something about it that I guess brings back my kidhood, so the purple bear you sent me is in good hands and I love her! Do you remember the bear you sent me for Secret Pals? It's the softest thing ever! I still can't stop hugging it.

I don't know what I'm trying to say anymore -- I went to bed at 3 last night and woke up at 12 -- and I'm discombobulated, feeling alienated from home and family and wiped out from working so much and having dreams that I was in a movie about extreme global warming. (There is actually that new movie, The Day After Tomorrow, about extreme, sudden global warming -- with a delightful Cheney-esque vice president who swears that climate change is not a problem! Everyone in the audience was laughing with glee *Pthb* -- that I saw with Nathan. It was really cool, and thought-provoking.)

Welcome back, Zib! I'm really happy to have you here again!!! Wahooooooo!

"I've never had a humble opinion.
If you've got an opinion,
why be humble about it?"
MESSAGE THREAD
Ellie, Fea, Zib · 05-27-04 3:26pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Ellie, Fea, Zib · 06-05-04 3:02pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: Ellie, Fea, Zib · 06-07-04 3:56pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/876536