*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/875107
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 4, 2004 at 2:54pm
Re: Re: Hey Ellie
by A Non-Existent User
You picked Hull!!!!!!! Woohooo!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you luv!!!!!!!!! I'm glad that the huge decision is out of the way -- as I'm sure you are, obviously! When does Hull's fall semester start? I can't fathom that in 2007 I could be sitting next to you, in Point Arena or Los Angeles or wherever! *Delight* Well done for making a decision and going for uni. Last year at this time I was worrying my head off about moving to Eureka and I hope you're not really frightened and uneasy about moving away from home. You were so lovely to me when I was going through acute homesickness and confusion and fear and all that...so I'm going to try and be as supportive to you when you go to uni.

Ohh, cool, you don't need to answer any of my demanding questions then if you're writing all about uni and things in your letter. I commend you for pushing full steam ahead and getting it done in such a jiffy!

2 tapes?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No, no, no, I'm really kidding, 2 tapes, I'm going to spontaneously combust from excitement! Man, you're good...2 tapes. I thought I was pretty brave tackling a 100-minute tape. Your voice really relaxes me, too, because it's so calm and smooth, and it's funny that mine calms you...mine is so jumpy, going quickly from calm, soft, daydreamy Caitlin to my wild hyena laugh! *Pthb* Luckily, you don't seem to care about my irratic voice changes or even notice them...which is good, because I'd be so embarrassed! Maybe our voices are like therapy for each other? Now that's a cool thought. I like that. Audio cassette therapy.

I have to go get ready for work now...BLEHHH...I have to work today, tomorrow, and Sunday for 8 hours. How boring can you get! What was it like working at Butterflies Cafe for you, Ellie? Did you work full time?

Time to go put on my gray Surf shirt and pin that says, "CAITLIN. Deli/Bakery clerk". Yay!

Love you to bits!
MESSAGE THREAD
Hey Ellie · 06-03-04 9:12pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Hey Ellie · 06-04-04 2:24pm
by RachieBee
*Star* Re: Re: Hey Ellie · 06-04-04 2:54pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Hey Ellie · 06-05-04 3:36pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Hey Ellie · 06-07-04 4:17pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/875107