*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/871979
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 28, 2004 at 2:48pm
Re: Re: Job
by A Non-Existent User
Ellie Jane Barrington! My precious peacock, you are full of rubbish --

I LOVE YOUR VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really do. It's so, so, so relaxing and calm and pleasant to listen to. I'm afraid my voice isn't so easy on the ears! I'm extremely happy that I've heard your voice. Your voice isn't intimidating or whiny or stiff or unemotional or scary or anything like that. I feel so relaxed and comfortable talking to you now because I know you're not some ultra hip, super mature, intimidaing 26-year old. It feels like you're 21 or even my age (that's not an insult...maybe it sounds like one, though, huh?!).

Wow! I'm so overjoyed that you're in the process of writing me back! Caitsy is very very verrrry pleased. *Smile* I find that starting a letter is the hardest part, just getting the "Hello!" on the page and starting off. By the third page I'm usually on a roll and I get really into it.

My first day at Surf was just OK. I'm really not meant for working, I think, which is awfully unfortunate because you basically have to in order to live in this world...which I find so, so annoying...I'm so lazy and timid when it comes to new situations and learning tasks. I prefer to be self-employed! Not that I ever have been, but...

I'm really rambling off now, aren't I! Thank you for your kind words, Elliebellie, and I'll try to feel like Jamie Oliver -- although I haven't been asked to cook yet, I hope I will!

*Kiss*!
MESSAGE THREAD
Job · 05-27-04 3:43pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Job · 05-28-04 2:28pm
by RachieBee
*Star* Re: Re: Job · 05-28-04 2:48pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Job · 06-05-04 3:14pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Job · 06-07-04 4:14pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/871979