*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/663836
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 14, 2003 at 1:59pm
Some Suggestions for the Basic Membership

Before I get started, I would like to commend the staff of Writing for creating Basic memberships. This is a nice level of membership that offers good benefits at a very reasonable price.

With that said, I would like to suggest some improvements to the Basic membership plan. Of course, I know nothing about the system resources of the servers and computers, so there may be a reason why ya'll put limits on the plan.

All right, here are my suggestions

75K total on items: 75K seems like a reasonable number that is a step up from the 50K of the free membership. This would be helpful to writers like me, who write large items, and it might also entice more members to buy a Basic Membership if they get a larger Kilobyte limit.

Allow Posting in the Classifieds: I'm not really sure why Basic members can't post here.

Create Survey Forms: Allow Basic members to create Survey Forms. This seems the least memory intensive of all the upgraded items, and it might entice members to go for a Basic membership

Choose between Chat and Scrolling Messages: Make an option that allows Basic Members to choose between Chat and Scrolling Messages. That way, only one could be used at a time and save system resources (Again, I don't know, so I'll probably be wrong)

Congrats to alyssa91075 Hope you finally have that baby girl*Smile*

~I'm A Helping Helper SPONSOR!~

The Mobile Portfolio Invasion
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#703895 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
#700806 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
#699970 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
#647576 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
#585323 by Not Available.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Some Suggestions for the Basic Membership · 06-14-03 1:59pm
by Supersonic-Hyper Writing Turbo

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/663836