*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/602045
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 20, 2003 at 2:18am
Aww, crappy
by A Non-Existent User
My sister's here? Aww poop. you'd think a girl would get one ounce of privacy or do AT LEAST 1 thing without the sibilings being in on it!

Paxxy, she showed me your e-mails. SHES TELLING YOU MY SECRETS. For one, like how old I am. If I do tell ppl, they don't take me seriously. Like i'm a little immature child and i must still play with dollies and mommy's makeup! No, that's WRONG. Yes, i'm 3 years younger than KT. HAPPY?! I TOLD YOU! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?! Sheesh.

Sorry, just ranting. But seriously though, Paxxy, tell me HONESTLY, if I'd have told you I was 17 or something, would you take me more seriously than you do now that you know how old I am?! WOULD YOU?!

Aaaannnkkkkk. Aaaaaannnnnnkkkk. A REALLY BIG AAANNNKKK.

*glares @ Katie* You have to steal everything of mine, don't you katie? Can't you just let me have ONE thing to myself?! JUST ONE!!!!! Then I'd be happy! BUT NO! YOU HAVE TO STEAL MY BOARD AND MY FRIENDS AND EVERYTHING! Now you're stealing my role as the good child of the family! "Rachel, why couldn't you be more mature like katie!' when it used to be "Rachel, sometimes I just get so fed up with Katie. i wish she could mind like you do" Haha. But it's still funny sometimes how when I'm misbehaving, they go "Rachel, you're starting to act like Katie again" You're the bad comparasan *sp?* Lol.

Okay, I'm done ragging on katie. I just hate when she steals my stuff...even if it technically isn't mine...

*shrugs* Don't say I'm being immature! So what If i am?! WHATS IT TO YOU?!?!?!

Wegga! *GO AWAY in dutch*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Aww, crappy · 03-20-03 2:18am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Aww, crappy · 03-20-03 2:24am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Aww, crappy · 03-20-03 8:19am
by White Tiger

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/602045