SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/557632
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #597051
Have questions regarding the game?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 21, 2003 at 9:16am
Re: Re: Re: Members without costumes comunicate as ghosts
 (This message was edited by payitforward on 01-21-03 @ 9:20 am EST)

Pita's post is completely spot on in every account. I doubt we will have extra players simply because it is difficult enough just to keep up with the posts of 22 players and just wait till we add more.

Also, regarding the upgrade issue, we funded our game and raised money for charity by selling costumes as part of the ball. It was part of the attraction for the ball and it would be odd if guest couldn't wear the costume they bought, wouldn't it? Anyway, using images and upgraded users is more than just for charity and fund raising, although that was our first priority, but also it is our way to support The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress and Writing.com. PIF is a supplemental account granted to these three bears upon permission. Much has been done for us and granted to us and we just want to support the "hand that feeds us" just like the folks that are able to purchase upgrades do.*Wink*

When this next ball gets up and underway, I will be thinking about ways to include more people. Probably something like more forums and more balls where one can win his/her way into better games. I'm not really sure what to do yet, but fear not, I'll come up with something. Plus all the idea posts from folks are really helping. They may not all have ideas I can use but they are all helping to inspire ideas. :)

Thanks everyone for your support!!

Remember, we have extra costumes for the next ball, so if you know an upgraded user who wants to play, send him/her our way
MESSAGE THREAD
Members without costumes comunicate as ghosts · 01-20-03 11:08pm
by Star ♥
Re: Members without costumes comunicate as ghosts · 01-21-03 3:40am
by Sir Mirom
Re: Re: Members without costumes comunicate as ghosts · 01-21-03 6:26am
by Pita
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Members without costumes comunicate as ghosts · 01-21-03 9:16am
by ♥Pay It Forward♥
Re: Re: Members without costumes comunicate as ghosts · 01-26-03 10:56am
by Star ♥

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ♥Pay It Forward♥.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/557632