*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3658267
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 11, 2024 at 6:48pm
Edited: June 17, 2024 at 4:16am
UPDATE ON Goals: Mostly same again for 6/10/24 - 6/16/24
by Cizon
Did not meet specific goals. I am good at planning and listing out goals but fail to meet the deadlines. On a happy note, even though I did not follow the goal plan I did complete my music class with an A. Now I begin the next one this week! I did not do any of the pre-class discussion posts or get my books. That will happen this week too. Did not get to the illustration either. I can plan but I procrastinate all the time!

Here's to another week and pretty much the same for now goals:

It is also the last week for my History of Rock and Roll class. I am working on a BS in Elementary Education. This summer I will have the last three of my gen ed classes completed (in another few days only two will be left). Then this fall I begin the education classes. It is a fast paced program that will finally help me finish my degree. By August of next year I should have all the schooling behind, waiting on the license, and hopefully in my own classroom!

Goal One: Have the 5 chapters due by Friday completed by Wednesday as the final opens up on Thursday.

Goal Two: Take final on Thursday for Rock and Roll class.

Goal Three: Order books for next class (Biology Anthropology plus lab)

Goal Four: Make discussion posts in new class

Goal Five: Begin and illustrate the first two pages of my children's book. This was originally a 5 panel comic strip with a lengthy story. My daughter is encouraging me to make it into a children's book.

*Balloon2*Cizon *Balloon2*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
UPDATE ON Goals: Mostly same again for 6/10/24 - 6/16/24 · 06-11-24 6:48pm
by Cizon

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3658267