*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3626484
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 29, 2024 at 7:16am
Edited: February 29, 2024 at 7:49am
Visible Scoreboard on Group and Associated Items
I just discovered groups can have a scoreboard! *Delight* EXCITING!!! I had no idea! *Blush*

Anyway, I'd like to suggest that the scoreboard have an option to make it always visible, maybe at the top or bottom of the group or on the list of group names (with the names being able to be arranged by rank, as they are now, or score, or, while you're at it,alphabetized by handle, you know, if you're making changes. *Laugh* Plus, I'd like a scoreboard to be available on the item(s) associated with the group. I'd love to be able to even change the scores on the items instead of having to go to the group every time, but that might be asking too much. *Angelic* Oh, and I'd like for at least group leaders to have access to hide people's scores, if the people can't, themselves. Maybe a person isn't participating for a while and doesn't want out of the group, but doesn't want to look like a slacker, either as they get further and further behind in points. lol Yes, we can click the Gear and then click View Scoreboard, but that's a lot that folks aren't going to bother doing. lol Not to mention, some of us relatively active members didn't even know the scoreboard existed. *Blush* *Angelic*

And while this isn't a function I need (that I know of), it would be cool to have an auto-reward set up associated with scores, even if the auto-reward box has to be ticked every time the score is updated, something like "Auto-reward this member for their new score." Then we can set various options for auto-rewards, either set amounts or amounts tied to various score increases. For example, any score increase means they get 1000 GPs, regardless of if the person's score increases by 1 or 100 or perhaps they might want every point to be worth 100 GPs so more points means more GPs. *Smile*

Easter signature

Check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Visible Scoreboard on Group and Associated Items · 02-29-24 7:16am
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3626484