*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3610488
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 29, 2023 at 6:41pm
Re: Bah Humbug! entry for December 2023
Hmm...It says invalid post. Did you accidentally put the item number with the code for "post"? I checked and you did do the code right, so apparently it's the number that's wrong and, to me, using the item number instead of the post number is the most logical mistake. *Think* Though if you allow your computer to use the autofill after you type the colon, you can just choose your post and not make that mistake. *Confused* Though if you entered a good while back and forgot to post, your post wouldn't autofill, so maybe that's what happened? Or the post got deleted, but that seems like the least likely option.

Anyway, whatever happened, I'm confident you actually wrote something and entered, so I'll give you credit anyway. *Bigsmile* Good luck with the entry! *4leaf* And also thank you for the MB! *Heart* *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* *Heart*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
Bah Humbug! entry for December 2023 · 12-29-23 6:24pm
by tracker
*Star* Re: Bah Humbug! entry for December 2023 · 12-29-23 6:41pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Bah Humbug! entry for December 2023 · 12-29-23 7:28pm
by tracker
Re: Re: Re: Bah Humbug! entry for December 2023 · 12-30-23 5:48am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3610488